Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good and Not So Good News

We went to Lubbock this past weekend (3-28-09) to celebrate my Popa's 93rd birthday, my mom's 63rd birthday and Craig's 32nd. This was a picture that was taken of my little family while presents were being opened and i thought it was a cute picture.
Now, on a not so pleasant note.....my husband dropped the ball on me the other day. Tells me we might be moving to Houston in June for his job. What do you do? You can't just let him go by himself. I have the most perfect life in Odessa. I am not even remotely excited or pleased with the prospect of going anywhere....ever. I could live right where i am for the rest of my life and be more than over joyed. I am so depressed and sad about this that i can't even talk out loud about it, so I had to write about it. So, there it is. :(

No comments: