Friday, February 27, 2009

I hate football


ok...i am writing today to vent my frustrations about high school football coaching positions. So, the other day when the news announced the stupid head coach at permian was leaving I didn't think too much about it, knowing that is just what happens to football coaches. I wasn't thinking about all the assistant coaches to the head coach and what happens to them. As I know all too well, when this very same thing happened when the head coach at OHS retired it left my best friend and her husband looking for a new place to be a coach. Their journeys took them all the way to Frisco. So, here i am again in life...i LOVE amber and now the same exact STUPID thing has happened to her and her family and I am not dealing well with it. :( I thought writing this blog about how mad I am would help me feel better, but it didn't..... and Amber is still going to leave us.

No comments: